Tabletop Gaming - Issue 58
You have 100 days to save the world in The Dark Crystal RPG, discover how in issue 58 of Tabletop Gaming Magazine + 25 Hot Reviews!
On Sale: 27/08/2021
Our Price: £5.99
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
• FREE GIFT FOR SUBSCRIBERS – A free Mazescape adventure, can you draw your way out of this one?
• The Dark Crystal Adventure Game – Bringing the adventure to Thra as you and your friends have 100 days to save the world. What are you waiting for Gelfling?
• The Horned Rat – The Enemy Within campaign ramps up, and digs down, as we get to meet the Skaven and their under-empire
• Vagrantsong – A boss-battling train-hopping game drenched in the weird folklore of the Southern USA. Throw in 1920’s style rubber hose artwork, and you’ve got a unique adventure ahead.
• Endless Winter: Paleoamericans – Stan Kordonskiy brings us another slice of blurry history, this time set in 10,000 BC in North America.
• Lands of Galzyr – explore a rich and excessively storied world in the new game from Sami Laasko
• Reviews, Reviews, Reviews! – We rate and review some of the biggest games of the year, including: Jaws of the Lion, Equinox, Descent: Legends of the Dark, The Horned Rat, Fired Up, Tinners Trail Second Edition, and What Next?