Tabletop Gaming - Issue 54
Flesh & Blood TCG, The Adventures of Robin Hood and Cryo all in issue 54 of Tabletop Gaming Magazine + 30 Reviews
On Sale: 23/04/2021
Our Price: £5.99
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Issue 54 of Tabletop Gaming Magazine has landed, and we’ve got a free gift for subscribers – a new Micro Macro: Crime City scenario – More Crime scenario.
• Flesh & Blood Trading Card Game – We get up close and personal with the creators of this hero-centric card combat game. Flesh & Blood sees players starting at full power, and takes every game to a dramatic finish of survival of the fittest.
• The Adventures of Robin Hood – We steal from the rich to give to the poor, in this innovative adventure from the creator of Legends of Andor. We chat illustration, creating a board with no graphical layer, and solving the problem of too much set-up for family games.
• The One Ring – We return to the Shire for the second edition of The One Ring RPG, and work out how to make a follow up to one of the most loved settings of all time.
• Mastering The Teach – We chat with Paul Grogan of Gaming Rules! and discuss the best ways to get playing quicker in our handy guide.
• Studio Profile: Pandasaurus Games – a roaring success story from the company that like to make weird dexterity games as much as they like creating dinosaur meeples.
• Painting guide – Super Fantasy Brawl lines up a knockout colour palette
30 Reviews Inside – including The Red Cathedral, Cleopatra and the Society of Architects, Apocalypse Road, Detective: City of Angels, Dungeons & Dragons: Candlekeep Mysteries, Bob Ross: the Art of Chill, Seastead, and many more!