Mutant or monster, the choice is yours
Issue 52 of Tabletop Gaming Magazine has landed, with a FREE gift of six Digimon Cards to start your collection with on the cover.
We explore the world of X-Men: Mutant Insurrection, out in stores today. We take a deep dive into the heroes and villains of the game and take a look at the bond we’ll form and break with one another while playing.
Plus we introduce Necromolds, the wargame where you literally smash the opponent’s pieces when you defeat them. Don’t worry though, these are play-dough miniatures that you mould at the beginning of the game.
• X-Men: Mutant Insurrection – a deep dive into the newest outing for the X-Men on our tabletops
• FREE GIFT: Six Special Digimon Card Game cards for every UK print reader, get your collection started right now.
• Necromolds – introducing the wargame where defeated soldiers are literally crushed
• Aliens: Another Glorious Day In The Corps – In depth review and interview with the game’s designer. Did you hear something in the vents?
• RPG Starter Sets – it’s time to begin a new adventure, and here’s how
• Solo Wargaming – going to war doesn’t always mean having an enemy across the table, we explore the solo wargaming genre
• Horizon Zero Dawn Painting Guide – we tackle the large robot animals of Horizon Zero Dawn.
• 28 Games Reviewed and rated – get the verdict on 28 games, including Bloodborne: The Board Game, Paelo, Dragonland, Dice Hospital: Community Care, Night of the Living Dead, Barrage and many more!