Tabletop Gaming - Issue 79
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
We take some time this issue to say goodbye to a legend of game design, Klaus Teuber. His game launched an industry towards the mainstream in the way no other had and we pay homage not only to his impact as a designer, but the way CATAN has touched all of our lives.
What’s in this issue:
• FREE: DIGIMON STARTER CARDS for all copies purchased in the shops
• CATAN: REMEMBERED: We celebrate the life of Klaus Teuber, and what his game Catan did for the entire industry.
• DUNGEON CRAWL CLASSICS: Is this your D&D replacement? We think it just might be.
• GAMES ON VINYL: We take a bunch of games that come with their own soundtrack and take them for a spin.
• BIG REVIEWS: Including… Frostpunk, ISS Vanguard, MechADream, Challengers, FlickFleet, Rise…!
• INDIE RPG REVIEW SPECIAL: Including… Moonlight on Roseville Beach, bastards., Bottled Sea, Black Sword Hack and Shiver…!