November 2021 - Issue 60
FREE Horror Roleplaying Scenario for Vaesen Mythic Britain, The Ultimate Arkham Horror Card Game Buying Guide. Plus, 28 Games Reviewed and Rated!
On Sale: 22/10/2021
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
• EXCLUSIVE HALLOWEEN SCENARIO FOR VAESEN – We take our first look at Vaesen’s new Mythic Britain setting with a full, unreleased scenario for the game. The spooky scenario features British mythology of Old Meg, a classic folklore ‘hag’. Gather a group of investigators, check out our quickstart guide, and dive in, just in time for Halloween.
• Arkham Horror: The Card Game – Ultimate Buying guide – We line up every expansion for the horror card game classic and rate them from one to five elder signs. Ahead of the soon-to-be-released format change, we tell you what’s worth snapping and what’s best left uninvestigated.
• That Time You Killed Me – Time travel can be murder. We catch up with the designer of a new temporal murder game, and work out the best way to survive a time travelling assailant.
• Alien: Fate of the Nostromo – We meet the family board game outing for the many-jawed xenomorph. Scott Rogers (of God of War fame) talks to us about making a good scare for the whole family.
• 28 Reviews Inside – Including four Must-Play games.
Games reviewed: Excavation Earth, Project L, Crash Octopus, Cascadia, CO2: Second Chance, Drawn to Adventure, Codex Naturalis, Marvel Champions: The Mad Titan’s Shadow, Sorcerer, Khôra: Rise of an Empire, Whistle Mountain, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood of Venice, Flames of Freedom, Magnate: The First City, Million Dollar Script, Glenmore II, Out of Order, The Good Life, Wrong Party, 7 Moons: Heroes of Dragon Reach, 12 Gangsters, Necromolds, Tiny Acrobats, Doctor Who: Time of the Daleks, Dungeons & Dragons: Wild Beyond The Witchlight