Tabletop Gaming - Issue 67
The Flesh & Blood competitive scene, STRIKE HQ!, Leviathan Wilds and He-Man all in TTG issue 67 + 27 Reviews
On Sale: 27/05/2022
Our Price: £5.99
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
• FREE GIFT WITH EVERY ISSUE – A Flesh & Blood booster pack to start your journey
• FLESH & BLOOD – We celebrate the return of the competitive card game scene with Flesh & Blood champion Matt Rogers, and get a sneak peek at the upcoming Uprising set release
• STRIKE HQ – Can the creators of Escape The Dark Castle bring classic real time strategy gaming to our tabletops? Update 25.05.2022 the campaign has been paused.
• LEVIATHAN WILDS – Industry veterans return in the form of Moon Crab Games, with a tabletop twist on Shadow of the Colossus
• MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: BATTLEGROUND – Turning He-Man into a skirmish game miniature might not be as straightforward as you might think.
• PLUS 27 GAMES REVIEWED – Including, Voices In My Head, Free Radicals, Hidden Leaders, Art Decko, District 9: The Board Game + MORE