12 July 2018
Queen Games also bringing Kennerspiel des Jahres Recommended game Pioneers to London show this September
Want your chance to play some of the games nominated for this year’s prestigious Spiel des Jahres award in person? Find several of the games shortlisted by the ‘Game of the Year’ prize ready to try on the show floor at this year’s Tabletop Gaming Live convention!
Among them will be Luxor, the thrilling tomb-exploring board game by Rüdiger Dorn that was one of just three games shortlisted for this year’s Spiel des Jahres alongside Azul – which you’ll also find during the weekend in Alexandra Palace – and The Mind.
Publisher Queen Games will also be bringing along its Queenies expansions for the game, which are available exclusively at shows – making Tabletop Gaming Live one of the rare chances to pick them up.
Also available to play on the show floor will be Pioneers, Queen Games’ acclaimed coach-riding route-building game that was Recommended for this year’s Kennerspiel des Jahres for ‘Expert Game of the Year’ alongside just one other game, Clank!.
Queen Games joins a long list of publishers, designers, artists and more showing their latest games during Tabletop Gaming Live, including:
- Fantasy Flight Games (X-Wing, Android: Netrunner, Legend of the Five Rings, A Game of Thrones, Arkham Horror Files, Star Wars)
- Warlord Games (Bolt Action, Strontium Dog)
- Blue Orange (Kingdomino, Queendomino, Photosynthesis)
- Big Potato (The Chameleon, Bucket of Doom, Scrawl)
- Iello (King of Tokyo, King of New York)
- Inside the Box (Sub Terra, Newspeak)
- Gamewright (Sushi Go!, Forbidden Sky)
- Alley Cat Games (Dice Hospital, Lab Wars)
- North Star (Happy Salmon, Funky Chicken)
- Catan Studio (Settlers of Catan)
- Days of Wonder (Ticket to Ride, Small World, Memoir ’44)
- Z-Man Games (Pandemic, Carcassonne, Love Letter, Terra Mystica)
- Cubicle 7 (Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Age of Sigmar RPG, The One Ring RPG, Doctor Who RPG, Adventures in Middle-earth)
- PlayFusion (Warhammer: Age of Sigmar – Champions, Lightseekers)
- Thames & Kosmos (Exit: The Game, Imhotep, Legends of Andor, Lost Cities)
- Osprey (Frostgrave, High Society, London, The Lost Expedition)
- Mantic (The Walking Dead: All Out War, Dungeon Saga, Star Saga, DreadBall, Kings of War)
- Warcradle Studios (Dystopian Wars, Wild West Exodus)
- GCT Studios (Bushido)
- Tactic Games
- Anvil Industry
- Rubicon Models
- Wayland Games
- Zatu Games
- Battle Foam
- Firestorm Cards
- Leisure Games
- Titan Wargames
- Pendraken Miniatures
- Ralph Horsley
- And many, many more
Tabletop Gaming Live takes place on Saturday, September 29th and Sunday, Sunday 30th in London’s Alexandra Palace.
Tickets are on sale now, starting from £10 and including free entry for children aged 10 and under. Family bundles and weekend passes are also available.
Click here or visit The Ticket Factory and search for “Tabletop Gaming Live” to get your tickets today.