Tabletop Gaming - Issue 76
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Artificial intelligence is a hot topic at the moment, with far reaching implications. We spoke to several games designers and artists about their reactions to AI artwork and whether it’s the future of gaming.
And we talk to the designers behind Regency Cthulhu – a 1800s Call of Cthulhu setting that mashes up HP Lovecraft style horror and the terrors of high society.
• WILL AI CHANGE GAMING FOREVER? – Will AI art change the way that people make games? Is it ethical? When is it time to unplug the machines?
• REGENCY CTHULHU – The unspeakable horrors of Call of Cthulhu meet the terrors of speaking out of turn in this ‘Jane Austen with Tentacles’ roleplaying outing.
• THE DOOMED – A horror-hunting skirmish game from the creator of Into The Odd
• FROSTHAVEN – It’s big. It’s here. But is it any good? Find out in our in-depth review.
• TEN OF THE BEST CARD GAMES FOR 2023 – We take a look at the best card games landing, or set for a comeback in 2023
• PLUS ALL THE BIG REVIEWS! Including Frosthaven, Mists over Carcassonne, Time of Empires, Namiji, Longboard, Castle Panic: Big Box and Star Wars: The Clone Wars