Miniature Wargames Issue 467
On the cover Malati Bridge: WWII: Operation Fustian is a Sicilian landing using War on the Ground rules. Plus we have: 18th Century Kriegspiel; Command Decision: Task Force Ranger: a modern combat scenario in Mogadishu; the Anglo Cherokee War - the concluding part of a two part scenario with rules suggestions. Battle of Ginnis: Simple Sudan rules; painting a 2mm ACW Army in a Day. All this plus a show visit to Broadside; Scratch Building a cottage. Finally Last Word features Duncan Wadsell plus all the usual news and reviews.
On Sale: 11/02/2022
Our Price: £5.99
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
• On the cover we have Malati Bridge: Operation Fustian is a WWII Sicilian landing using War on the Ground rules.
• Command Decision: Task Force Ranger: a modern combat scenario in Mogadishu.
• Send Three and Fourpence: Conrad Kinch shows his magnetic approach to 18th Century Kriegspiel.
• The War With Those In Red Coats: The Anglo Cherokee War of 1758 to 1761: the concluding part of a two part scenario with rules suggestions.
• Battle of Ginnis: Simple Sudan rules plus a tribute to Gilder.
• An Army a Day: Paint a complete 2mm ACW army in a day.
• All guns blazing: A trip to Broadside 2021.
• Scratch Build: Build a Welsh Cottage.
• Last Word with Duncan Wadsell.
• All the usual news and reviews.