June 2020 Issue 446
On the cover: Oathmark Elves
On Sale: 07/05/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
• This issue has exclusive Oathmark Scenario by rules author Joe McCullough.
• There’s also a stunning guide to Painting your Oathmark Elves by Kevin Dallimore.
• There are an exclusive rule set and linked scenarios for booze running in the 20s with Bootleggers, Stetsons & Chicago Pianos.
• There’s the defence of Dacia against the might of Rome in Command Decision.
• In A Game for our Times we have some simple modern AFV combat rules for solo or remote play.
• To help with that, we have some guides for remote gaming in Send Three & Fourpence.
• There’s Build a Well: a scenario for Dead Man’s Hand .
• A discussion piece: Bolt Action – is it Authentic?
• Scratch building an Elder Scrolls ruined tower.
• Club Spotlight: the South London Warlords.
• Last Word by The Editor.
• All the usual news and reviews.
on sale 07th May 2020