Miniature Wargames Issue 471
In the July edition – number 471 of Miniature Wargames – we have another great issue covering a wealth of periods and styles of tabletop wargaming.
On Sale: 10/06/2022
Our Price: £5.99
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
• On the cover we have LOST UFO: introducing a game inspired by a ‘70s TV series all about stopping an Alien invasion!
• In Command Decision: You’re right in Deeg with a colonial game and an intriguing scenario. Are you the Napoleon of India?
• Send Three and Fourpence: Having a Shufti is a two part Cold War Recce scenario for Black Ops rules.
• In Lion Rampart there’s an opportunity to get the ladders out! A set of siege rules for Osprey’s Lion Rampant.
• In Live Free Or Die it’s two battles for the third part of the War of 1812.
• Goldilocks: A trip to Partizan 2022.
• Scratch Build: we finish off a 28mm church.
• Last Word from Dave Tuck.
• All the usual news and reviews.